TLC Dental Center is proud to be a family dentist office that serves people of all ages. Dr. Julie Kardon and her friendly team are dedicated to giving you and your family the compassionate, high-quality care you deserve through preventative, restorative, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry. From cavities and braces to teeth whitening and dental implants, they’ve got you covered.
Dr. Julie Kardon has worked hard to create an environment that makes all her patients, young and old, feel right at home! Her intimate and warm dental practice is only made more welcoming by her two friendly office pups, Norbit and Dudley (when you visit, don’t forget to bring dog biscuits!). If you have been searching for a pet friendly family dentist, look no further. Using “skill, patience, care, consideration and compassion when caring for [her] patients” is a promise Dr. Kardon has kept for the past 15 years of serving the families of Cherry Hill, NJ. Visit our website or call (856) 667-1001 today to set up an appointment for your family.
Our Family Services
Whatever your life stage, dental care should always be a priority. It not only affects your oral health but your overall health as well. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional care that will help prevent future problems, especially in young children, and treat those problems that already exist.
According to the American Dental Association, your child should have their first dentist appointment after their first tooth develops or before their first birthday. Why? Because when teeth are erupted, cavities are possible.
Dr. Kardon and her team are trained and qualified to care for your child from their first tooth and into adulthood. They work with you to educate, prevent, and create a comprehensive plan to ensure your child’s teeth grow to be strong, healthy, and beautiful.
Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Veneers- These thin (but strong) ceramic shells are affixed to the front teeth surfaces to change the shape, length, and color. They are natural-looking and feeling and are perfect for people with healthy teeth that may not be visually pleasing.
- Dental implants- Serving as artificial teeth roots, dental implants are placed into the jawbone during an oral surgery procedure. Once healed, they can support crowns, bridges, and even dentures.
- Porcelain crowns- For broken, fractured, or badly decayed teeth, porcelain crowns will restore your smile to a natural, beautiful state.
- Invisalign- Get the results of metal braces with invisible aligners and without the bulky brackets!
- Teeth whitening- One visit with us will help you achieve a visibly brighter smile.
As a part of her belief that everyone’s visit to the dentist should be relaxing, Dr. Kardon has been trained in conscious sedation techniques for those who experience fear or anxiety at the dentist. This allows for a stress-free, relaxing visit—you may even get a nap in! All it requires of you is to take a prescribed sedative pill an hour before your appointment. To learn more about minimal sedation dentistry, visit our website.
Visit Your Cherry Hill, NJ Family Dentist Today
For more than 15 years we have been serving families in the Cherry Hill, NJ area. We would love to add your family to that list! Through preventative, restorative, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry, we believe our team is equipped to give you the most comforting and personalized care. To learn more about how we can serve and care for you and your loved ones, contact us today at (856) 667-1001.