Is your smile photo-ready? Whether you have an upcoming wedding, high school reunion, or anniversary, you’ll be glad that you brightened your smile at TLC Dental Center in Cherry Hill, NJ. After Dr. Julie Kardon, a cosmetic dentist, has delivered beautiful and natural-looking enhancements to your smile, you can proudly arrive at your event with renewed confidence.
Ready Your Smile for these Unique Occasions
Many of our patients find that these milestone events call for a brighter smile.
- Weddings: Whether you’re the star attraction, a bride’s maid, or simply attending, weddings are synonymous with dressing up and taking photos. Even if you have a busy schedule, a one-hour teeth whitening session can easily be planned during a lunch break or at another time that is convenient for you.
- Romantic interest: A beautiful smile can leave our face looking more youthful and attractive. Besides our eyes, our teeth are a leading feature that a potential or established romantic interest will be drawn to.
- Job interview: For better or worse, appearances can be a determining factor when applying for a job or promotion. In fact, your appearance is the first thing a potential employer may notice about you. After undergoing veneer placement or teeth whitening, you can enjoy one bonus — an easier time smiling!
- Anniversary or birthday: Birthdays are occasions for unbridled celebration when we’re young. As we age, though, they can become reminders of our advancing years. One way to restore excitement about these benchmark moments is to treat yourself to a brighter smile. You’ll feel young. And better yet, you’ll look younger too.
- No particular reason: Who said you have to have a special event scheduled to enjoy the benefits of a more attractive and youthful smile. Cosmetic dentistry treatments are intended to boost confidence and to reverse the signs of aging.
Which Treatment Is Right For Me?
When deciding which cosmetic treatment is right for you, it is important to consider the timeline associated with each procedure. If you are looking for a quick fix to address tooth discoloration, teeth whitening can deliver quick and dazzling results. In one short visit to our office, our cosmetic dentist Dr. Kardon can eliminate years of discoloration caused by aging, smoking, medication, coffee, tea, or soda.
If you have gaps or misshapen teeth, dental bonding or porcelain veneers can address those issues. Dental bonding is generally considered a quicker and less expensive alternative to porcelain veneers. Veneers can deliver even more drastic results, and the porcelain shells will last for several years longer than dental bonding. If you are considering either of these straightforward procedures, Dr. Kardon will explain teach treatment in detail.
If you have several months or longer to prepare for your special event, you may be a good candidate for Invisalign clear aligners. The treatment addresses a wide range of misalignment issues. You can pair Invisalign with teeth whitening for even more drastic results.
Schedule Your Consultation with a Cosmetic Dentist in Cherry Hill, NJ
Many of our Cherry Hill patients are surprised to learn that these treatments are not as expensive or time-consuming as they imagined. Our staff is happy to schedule an appointment that works with your timetable. We offer a range of affordable payment options to fit your budget. Why wait? Call us at (856) 667-1001 now or complete our simple online form to schedule a consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Julie Kardon.