Have years of bad dental habits discolored your teeth? Are you self-conscious about your stained smile? Chairside whitening provides our patients with a whiter, brighter smile that they can’t wait to show off. This fast, affordable, and effective treatment can give you a smile makeover that takes years off your appearance.
Dr. Julie Kardon and our team at TLC Dental Center uses powerful and professional whitening gel to create bright, dazzling smiles for our patients. To find out if you are a good candidate for chairside whitening, call our Cherry Hill, NJ office at (856) 667-1001 today.
Causes of Teeth Staining
Staining and discoloration aren’t always a sign of bad oral health; they can appear because of a variety of factors, such as:
- Smoking or using tobacco use
- Drinking coffee, wine, sodas, and sports drinks
- Eating dark or acidic fruits and vegetables like berries, grapes, beets, and tomatoes
- Taking tetracycline antibiotics
- Ingesting fluoride as a child
With a thorough examination, Dr. Kardon can determine what is causing dental staining and, depending on the cause, discuss ways to prevent it, or restore your teeth in the future.
Benefits of Chairside Whitening
Compared to over-the-counter whitening options, in-office whitening provides immediate, visible results. Preparing for a special event? Need a confidence boost for your new job? Tired of waiting on that whitening toothpaste you bought to finally work? Chairside whitening is the solution!
This option includes many advantages, such as:
- It provides immediate results. In one short visit to our office, Dr. Kardon will rid your teeth of discoloration and staining caused by years of tobacco use, coffee, or dark-colored fruits and vegetables. Our goal is for patients to walk out of our doors feeling younger and more confident.
- It’s safer. Many people overuse or misuse at-home teeth whitening pastes or gels, causing damage to the enamel on their teeth. Only a dental professional is trained to know exactly how much bleaching gel is safe and effective.
- It’s convenient. At-home treatments require a lot of effort and time that most people don’t have. One visit to our office will save you time and disappointment that come with over-the-counter treatments. Along with your chairside treatment, Dr. Kardon will fit you for a personalized home whitening tray and give you professional gel and care instructions, so you can maintain your bright, new smile with touch-ups as needed.
- It’s effective. Our powerful whitening gel can brighten teeth up to eight shades! Who knows how long your at-home treatment would take to produce those results?
Don’t walk into your high school reunion or new job feeling insecure about your smile. This safe and effective treatment can give you the confidence boost you need to fully be yourself wherever you go.
Contact Your Cherry Hill, NJ Dentist Today
It’s important to note that chairside whitening won’t work for everyone. Dr. Kardon will assess your dental health and determine if you need restorative treatments before she recommends cosmetic care. Intrinsic stains, dental crowns, and dental bonding may be better suited to alternative treatments.
At TLC Dental Center, Dr. Kardon creates comprehensive, personalized treatment plans to give each of our patients a smile that they love. To learn more about teeth whitening or our other services, contact our caring staff online or by calling (856) 667-1001.